Criteria for return requests
- Requests for returns must be logged within 30 days of the delivery date.
- During the festive season, Cycle Lab will accept requests for returns from the 15 December to 11 January, the following year.
- Item/s must be in a re-sellable condition.
- Item/s must be in their original packaging, with labels attached, undamaged.
- Direct returns to our warehouse are prohibited.
- Request a return by contacting us here with your order number, the details of the item/s in question, and an explanation of why you would like to return the item/s.
- Our couriers will contact you to arrange a suitable time and day to make collection. Please note: collection usually takes up to 5 working days to complete.
- Once the returned item is back in stock, we will send you a coupon to the same value of the item purchased to use on our site.
The following items are not returnable
- Swimming costumes.
- Sporting equipment/apparel that has been used.
We know you're busy, but please note the following:
- Return requests will be approved at the discretion of Cycle Lab.
- Products will not be eligible for return if they have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods or property. This includes products & packaging that have been worn or damaged.
- We do not accept returns after 7 working days but we will look at each return request and approve at our discretion.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, unless an order has arrived damaged, faulty, incorrect or missing. The Cycle Lab customer service team will use their discretion to evaluate whether a refund for shipping and handling may be waivered.
- Except in the case of a defect, we will not accept returns of shoes that have been worn. Cycle Lab staff will determine whether the shoes have been worn or not. Please note that Cycle Lab is not responsible for returning the shoes to you in this case.
- A separate box must be used to ship shoes/trainers back with the original box inside. The original box cannot be used as packaging for shipping. Any returns without the original shoe box or with a damaged shoe box will not be refunded. They will be returned to sender.
- Once a request for a return has been logged and approved by Cycle Lab, you will be sent an email to confirm that our courier partner will arrange a collection date and time with you.
- Please ensure that the item/s are in the packaging that you received them in, and that you include the original order invoice.
- Collection and return to our warehouse can take up to 4 working days for Main centres, and 8 working days for outlying/regional areas from the date of logging a return.
- In the case of incorrect/damaged/faulty goods – your return will be refunded by way of credit/gift card to the value of the item & delivery fee given if this was the only item purchased. Please notify us of such products within 3 days of receipt of your order.
- Please contact us here with details about the incorrect/damaged/faulty product received, along with the barcode, or the description of how the product is faulty. Please ensure to keep all original packaging. We will ensure the correct/new product is delivered to you (subject to stock availability) or you will receive a full refund by way of gift card or cash (refund back into the card used to make the purchase).
Please contact us here for further queries.
Customer service hours:
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm