1. What is the King Price deal when I buy a bike at Cycle Lab?
Free 30 day insurance no matter the value of the bike
2. What is my bike covered for during this period?
Accidental damage, theft of by any other unfortunate event that may damage your bike
3. Will the cover still be free after the initial 30 days period?
Yes but only if the value of the bike is less than R50000 and the customer moves their motor insurance to King Price
King Price can still cover the bike for free or provide cover at a discounted price if the value of the bike is over R50000. This can only be calculated by King Price
4. Do I have to be an existing King Price customer in order to get the first 30 days insurance free
Not at all.
5. What happens to the free insurance product after the 30 day period has passed?
King Price will contact the client and will offer them Free bike insurance as long as they have take comprehensive car insurance with King Price OR the client can insure his/her bicycle separately comprehensively.
6. What happens if King Price cannot beat the customers’ current insurance premium?
King Price will pay the customer R400 in the form of a Cycle Lab voucher (Halo code)
7. What happens if a person doesn’t want to change their car insurance to King Price after the initial 30 days?
King Price can still offer comprehensive bicycle insurance to a customer at a reduced rate
8. How will King Price know I bought a bike?
The sales consultant will enter the details of each customer into a specific link and King Price will contact the person directly.
9. How long will I have to wait before King Price calls a customer?
1-5 minutes. Sadly if a purchase was made over a weekend (Saturday from 13:00 onward) that customer will only be called on Monday.
10. What will King Price ask me when they call?
King Price will need to determine the risk profile of each customer and have a list of questions they will ask incl bank details. The call will take about 7 min to complete everything.