Win a Trip to Mauritius for two with Sun Resorts and World Leisure Holidays!
Buy a pair of More Balls Than Most (MBTM) socks from Cycle Lab or Chris Willemse Cycles during June and stand a chance to win a trip for two to Mauritius! R20 from every pair of MBTM socks purchased will go to More Balls Than Most, South Africa’s testicular and prostate cancer awareness and support organisation.
Each pair of MBTM socks purchased get you one entry into the draw. The prize includes: Return flights with Air Mauritius, shared five nights accommodation with dinner and breakfast for two at Sun Resorts’ La Pirogue and an entry into the 2019 Colin Mayer three-day MTB stage race.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- For every pair of More Balls Than Most socks a customer purchases at a Cycle Lab Megastore or Chris Willemse Cycles during June 2019, he/she will get an entry into the draw to win the Mauritius trip for two. The offer is also applicable online via Cycle Lab and CWC Cycles.
- If you buy five pairs of MBTM socks, you get five entries in the draw. There is no limit to the number of entries you can generate through your purchases.
- The prize has already been booked and paid for with World Leisure Holidays and Sun Resorts.
- Cycle Lab will pay for the flights (economy class) once the winner has been named and confirmed.
- The accommodation (five nights at La Pirogue Resort Hotel) is to be shared.
- Click here for more info on La Pirogue Resort
- Costs not covered are: Visas, travel insurance and local transfers. These are for your own account.
- Should you wish to extend your stay beyond this prize period, this will be for your own cost.
- The single-rider entry to the Colin Mayer MTB stage race has been purchased. It’s not compulsory to use, but if you do, your trip will be limited to the dates of the event 11-13 October 2019.
- Competition closes at midnight on 30 June 2019. Winner announced on 10 July 2019. The winner needs to be able to take the trip, including having a valid passport. If this isn’t the case, another draw will be done.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.