For Carbo-Loading purposes:
- Consume 2-3 bottles a day 2 to 3 days prior to your event.
For Pre-Event or Training Loading Purposes
- 32Gi Endure can be used for pre-loading just before an event. Start drinking approximately 60min before the start.
For During Events & Training
- 32Gi Endure can be consumed as a carbohydrate & hydration sports drink during any event or training session. It’s best to drink to thirst according to hydration requirements. A 50g serving of Endure releases for a minimum of 2 hours.
NB: Dosage instructions according to supplier specifications:
32Gi's Endure scahet is a low glycemic index energy supplement that is perfect for endurance events, training and exercise.
- Stability non-spiking
- Prolonged energy supply in the form of glucose
- Slow steady insulin rise supporting fat burn
- Min 2hr steady glucose release
- Compliant with WADA standards
- Gluten and soya free
- Kosher / Halaal Certified