- Add ±3 level scoops (95g) to 500 ml of cool water and shake vigorously until dissolved.
- It is recommended that the powder be added to half the water first, after which it should be shaken vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds before adding the other half, and again shaken vigorously for a further 15 to 20 seconds.
- Have one serving within 20 – 30 minutes after training or an event to promote recovery.
- A second serving can be taken if your training/event was strenuous and exceeded 2 hours – have the second serving an hour later.
NB: Dosage instructions according to supllier specifications
Biogen Recovergen supplies a carefully formulated combination of ingredients that will help mend and build muscles, whilst regenerating energy stores as fast as possible. This upgraded formulation provides the scientifically recommended 4:1 ratio of carbohydrate to protein, through fast-acting sources such as maltodextrin and hydrolysed whey protein. Biogen Recovergen is also high in Branched Chained Amino Acids (BCAAs), and has been formulated with antioxidants, electrolytes, vitamins and Alpha-lipoic acid, providing a good, compact recovery solution for use after strenuous training/events.
- 4:1 ratio of carbohydrate to protein
- High in Branched Chained Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Contains antioxidants, electrolytes, vitamins and Alpha-lipoic acid