Endura's Hummvee II is a much-loved icon of the MTB scene that was originally developed while working with London delivery couriers. Endura asked what they needed in a pair of urban cycling shorts, and the Hummvee shorts were born. It was adopted by mountain bikers who saw the versatility in the shorts. These shorts can be seen on the trail and the daily commute.
- 6 zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR
- Clickfast detachable liner with 200-series pad
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Durable seamless pant panel
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- High Mobility Multi-use Versatility (HuMMVee)