The Endura Men’s Olive Green GV500 Reviver Short Sleeve Jersey is designed with expert rider’s and the brand’s years of experience in creating practical, durable riding garments in mind.
The fabric of this garment should work in various situations. The sleeves are woven to make them more durable, yet mesh panels help to keep the jersey cool and comfortable to wear.
The GV500 System used in this design, should provide enough storage for even multi-day rides. This system offsets overlapping pockets to ensure that the jersey remains bulk-free and maximising the load that the rider can carry. The vents also allow access to the lower pockets, to ensure that the jersey remains comfortable to wear even though it has such a large storage capacity. There is also a zipped pocket for added security.
- The fabric used in this garment should be lightweight and moisture-wicking to help with temperature control
- The sleeves are woven to make them durable and ensure that they are stretchy enough to be comfortable to wear
- Good ventilation from built-in mesh panels
- Three rear pockets and other side pockets for ample storage
- Elasticated hem to ensure a secure and comfortable fit
- Nylon 10%, Elastane 10%, Recycled Polyester 80%