The Enduro ABEC 3 17X26X5 Bearing is precision-engineered above and beyond the industry standard. The chromium steel balls inside are twice as round as the industry standard providing exceptionally smooth and efficient rolling. It is made with the highest spec material as evidenced by the 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races. It has riveted steel retainers for added toughness. It is all contained by the labyrinth rubber seal which is a double-lip type seal making light contact and also rides in a groove.
- It is a radial ball bearing
- It has an inner dimension of 17mm
- It has an outer dimension of 26mm
- It has a bearing width of 5mm
- It has a 1227.8N static load
- It has an LLB seal
- It weighs 7g