The FTech Men's X-over Oslo Short Sleeve Jersey is designed and made in Italy, with the changing temperatures of road and mountain biking, in mind.
The Italian Lycra in the fabric ensures that the rider is comfortable and has freedom of movement. This fabric also offers the muscles the support needed for peak performance, while ensuring that the garment keeps its shape and fit over time. This garment is also quick-drying, with a full-length zipper, to allow the rider to better control their temperature. The hem of the shirt and sleeves have silicone grips to prevent sliding and riding up during rides. The rear pockets are stabilised to keep the rider's belongings safe and secure. Reflective details on the back of the garment also aid in protecting the rider at dusk and dawn when visibility may be low.
- FTeXHydro fabric to ensure comfort and durability
- Comfortable collar that is quick drying and holds its shape over time
- Elastic and silicone grips on the hem to maintain the fit during long rides
- Silicone grips on arms to increase comfort
- Three rear pockets for convenience and to keep belongings safe
- Reflective to increase the visibility of the rider when light is low