- Frame: Nevada 29 1.1, Custom-butted aluminium
- Forks: RockShox XC30 TK 29, 100mm travel
Drivetrain: Shimano Deore
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore, 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT shadow, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Chain: KMC X10 with MissingLink, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11-36T, 10-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Deore, 36/26T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano
Brakes: Shimano M365 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
- Wheelset: Custom
- Wheel Size: 29
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD22
- Hubs: Shimano TX505
- Spokes: 14g stainless black
- Axles: Quick release
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, 29 x 2.1 , 50tpi
- Headset: Integrated
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts flat bar, 6061 Alloy, 9-degrees sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7 degrees
- Grips: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 Alloy, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238, steel rail
Learning to MTB? The Nevada is designed with trail-ready geometry adapted from Fuji's top-end models. No hype just reliable components on a proven frame built for real-world conditions. Lauded for its versatility, the Nevada can take riders from their first weekend ride to their first mountain bike race.
-Fuji's A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle with PowerCurve down tube.
-Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger.
-RockShox XC30 TK 29, 100mm travel Fork.