The Giro Men's Black/Blue Cylinder MTB Shoe combines comfort and adjustability of the BOA system.
The fit of this shoe can be adjusted and set quickly using the BOA L6 dial and single strap, to ensure that a custom, secure fit is achieved. This BOA dial offers adjustments on a millimetric scale and can release easily, so that the rider can make adjustments while in movement.
The outsole of the shoe is reinforced with co-molded nylon and rubber to ensure that the rider has good grip on a variety of terrains. This also makes the shoe durable and acommodates for toe spikes if even more traction is needed.
The toe and heel reinforcements ensure that the rider is comfortable during long rides.
- Co-moulded nylon and rubber coated sole to increase the traction of rider on varying terrains
- Quick-release function for fit adjustments while the rider is in motion
- Toe and heel microfibre reinforcement to make the shoe more comfortable
- Synthetic upper to increase breathability
- Weight: 315 grams (Size 42)