The Rudy Project Lime Fluo/Black Protera MTB Helmet features a unique style and a strong focus on protection.
The airframe ensures that the helmet is well-ventilated. EPS in-mould construction protects the rider from impacts, while maintaining a lightweight feel and ensuring good ventilation.
- The integrated airframe minimises sweat and increases airflow throughout the helmet, which ensures that the rider can manage their temperature
- EPS In-Mold Construction offers a stiffer shape, that protects the rider from impacts while riding and increases the ventilation
- Quick change straps can be removed to allow the rider to change the style, replace worn out straps and wash straps easily
- Divider pro side buckles allow the rider to easily adjust the fit of the helmet
- This helmet features the RSR 10 adjustable retention system which is a wrap-around system that ensures a secure fit