R999.98 R1199.99

SAVE R200

Size

Please select a Size

Quantity

Please select a quantity
  • What they say
  • Product info

These mens bib shorts designed by KTM Factory Line have been made with an ergonomic fit and breathable fabric. 80% of the material is polyamide where the other 20% is elastine.

Product code: 5012070
Processing

×

×

×

Great!

This product has been added to your cart.

×

You are currently unsubscribed from our newsletter. Would you like to resubscribe?

×

×