The Mavic Aksium Elite UST M-25 Road Wheelset with its above-average width and depth ensures that you can ride confidently through rain, snow, sun or anything in between. It further lends itself well to climbing and sprinting. The stiff spokes lacing into the hub with QRM sealed cartridge bearings ensure strength and stability. The freewheel hubs provide low rolling resistance saving you effort and testing your nerve on the sprints and downhill sections, luckily the brake track is made with speed and control in mind.
- The rim and hub body is made from aluminium
- The axle and freewheel along with the spokes are made from steel.
- It has a UB control brake track
- The rim is 19mm wide and 25mm deep
- It has 20 spokes front and back
- It is compatible with quick release only / freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- It weighs 1780g, 825g rear and 955g front without tyre