- During sport, consume up to 90g of carbohydrates per hour, depeding on the intensity and duration of your session. 1 Powergel Fruit delivers 25g of carbohydrates
- Consume 1 pouch with water every 20-45 minutes during exercise
- For flavours with caffeine: consume 1-3 pouches/day
- The caffeinated flavours hve a high vaffeeine content (121mg/100g), and is are not reccomended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women.
NB: Dosage instructions according to supplier specifications:
Powerbar's Powergel contains high quality carbohydrates which are an important source of energy during exercise. Are you looking for carbohydrate gels for training or competition? PowerBar PowerGel® Fruits are the fruity choice when it comes to carbohydrate gels. They are based on fruit juice concentrates and, in addition to sodium, contain C2MAX - a scientifically developed 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources.
- Trusted functionality with C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix and approx. 200 mg sodium per pouch
- Based on concentrated fruit juices
- With natural flavours
- Innovative packaging: easy to open and prevents additional waste through trash chain
- Mango Passionfruit flavour: contains an additional 50 mg caffeine per pouch