The Rudy Project Black Rush MTB Helmet (MIPS) is where performance meets excellent value. MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a slip-plane technology inside the helmet engineered to reduce rotational forces that can occur during certain impacts. The Rush MTB Helmet is designed to give you the protection needed on rough trails, while remaining comfortable during the ride. The Ventilation system with 21 vents provides great air-flow management, to keep you cool. A cost-effective helmet for the mountain bikers looking for great protection, comfort and a stylish look.
- 21 Vents Flow Through Ventilation
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Free Pad Interchangeable Comfort Padding
- Removable Visor Included
- RSR 7 Adjustable Retention System
- Rudy Lock Buckle
- Fastex System Closure Buckle