The Scicon Elan Power Ergo Womans Saddle is designed from the ground up to eliminate the barriers to regular riding. Here Scicon's in-house fitment lab, ASG Bike Science, has tackled and overcome the issue of numbness and pain specific to women when riding. The saddle has a reduced seating surface, a short nose design and a central cut out, which combined with the slightly increased width leave you with a perfect saddle.
It increases blood flow and increases muscle efficiency by up to 10%. It is also light and has the perfect amount of flex in its carbon rails.
- 158 mm wide, waved seat profile for a more comfortable design with central cutout to ensure increased blood flow
- Saddle shape makes for better hip rotation and weight distribution in an agressive riding position or on steep climbs
- The short nose of the saddle enables the rider to reposition easily
- Unidirectional Carbon rails and carbon reinforced polymer shell ensures that the saddle is lightweight
- Comfort Compression foam ensures that the rider is comfortable during longer rides and that the saddle maintains its shape over time