This Scott Fiery Red Centric MTB Helmet is aerodynamically developed to reduce wind-resistance and focuses on providing good ventilation, while still protecting the rider. This helmet is considered to be one of the fastest helmets on the market, as it optimises both the inside- and outside airflow of the helmet.
Although the focus with this design is on cooling and aerodynamics, the helmet is still developed with the MIPS brain protection system in mind. The PC in-mold construction and Halo-fit ensures that the helmet is light-weight and comfortable. The fit on this helmet can also be adjusted using a dial to ensure that the rider is comfortable with the fit over long periods of time.
- MIPS brain protection system to increase rider safety
- Halo fit to ensure the comfort of the rider
- Aero-optimised to reduce wind-resistance
- PC in-mold construction to protect the rider from impacts
- Reflective to increase the visibility of the rider on the road
- MRAS fit system to give a custom fit