- Frame: Scott FOIL HMF/ IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech, road race geometry, replaceable dropout
- Forks: Scott FOIL HMF, 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 carbon steerer, integrated carbon dropout
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8050, electronic shift system
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8050, 22-speed electronic
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8050 22-speed electronic shift
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701-11
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
Brakes: Shimano Super SLR dual pivot / direct mount
- Wheelset: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25, clincher
- Headset: Scott Syncros integrated
- Handlebar: Scott Syncros Creston 1.5 Compact, 31.8
- Stem: Scott Syncros FOIL 1 1/4
- Seatpost: Scott Syncros FOIL aero Carbon
- Saddle: Scott Syncros RR2.0
Scott's Foil 10 Road Bike is a high-performance, race-ready machine to help you smash your best times and get onto the podium. It is built for aerodynamics and speed at the forefront. Scott has also made sure that the bike is incredibly comfortable for long days on difficult roads.
The HMF carbon frame technology works to enhance the strength of the frame while the oversized PF86 bottom bracket adds to the bikes exceptional stiffness. The handlebar and stem are fully integrated, allowing them to reduce friction so you can cut through the wind and slide into a new personal best.
The Shimano Ultegra components maintain the bike's reliable and accurate drivetrain will make sure that you get smooth, precise shifting at the touch of a button. You will be climbing and sprinting thanks to the mid-compact 52/36 crankset and a wide-ranging 11-30 cassette that give you all the gears you need.