The SeaSucker Talon 1-Bike Rack comes standard with Universal Huske Fork Mount upgrade, 9mm plugs and a quick release skewer. It’s a fork-mount-style rack, with three of our powerful 93kg pull-strength rated vacuum cups holding it onto your car’s roof, trunk or back glass and one vacuum cup to hold your rear wheel. The rear wheel cup has a 22 strap to secure any size back tire.
This rack is small and light enough to fit into a bike bag or carry-on luggage for you adventurous types who travel with your bikes. Probably the easiest rack in the world to install, and removes in just seconds without the need for glue or costly installation. Fits on virtually any car. Minimal assembly required.
- Holds 1 bicycle – up to 20kg
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment
- Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces
- 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability
- One HUSKE Universal fork mount with 9mm plugs and quick release skewer (additional plug accessories are available for thru axle bikes)
- Approx. 15” x 13” footprint
- Approx. 2.66kg