The limited edition XC901 MTB shoe by Shimano is designed for the man looking for a more durable and abrasion-resistant shoe. Its proprietary outsole created by Michelin offers increased traction with minimized weight while the dual-compound rubber and anti-slip pattern provide extra grip while you ride.
- Proprietary MICHELIN® outsole minimizes weight and offers increased traction.
- Optional extra-long climbing spikes for cyclocross and wet condition applications
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions
- Low stack height sole helps stabilize foot during the downward pedalling stroke
- Dual independent Boa® IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment.