Shimano's BB-R60 Ultegra R8000 Hollowtech II bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency. The inner bearing is for use in BSA bottom bracket housings. The bearing is done by high quality, sealed deep groove ball bearings.
Attention: Due to the small screw-in depth, it is not suitable for use with spacers!
- intended use : Road, Cyclocross
- Material bearing shell: aluminum
- Material bearings: steel
- Bearing type: BSA
- Inner bearing housing width: 68 mm
- Inner bearing housing Ø: 34.8 mm (with BSA thread)
- Crank shaft diameter: 24 mm
- Compatibility crank: Hollowtech II cranks of Shimano, Ultegra cranks
- Stock: Shimano Ultegra
- Tool holder: Hollowtech II tool + TL-FC25 adapter
- Color: Black