- Frame: Sesta Race, SB Advanced Dynamics Carbon 29? Suspension, Tapered 1-1/8?-1.5? Headtube, Pressfit BB Shell, Full Carbon Rear Triangle, Carbon linkages, 142 x 12mm Thru Axle Integrated Dropouts, Replaceable Alloy hanger, X-Guide Cable Management System
- Forks: RockShox Judy Gold RL, 100mm Travel, Solo Air, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Remote OneLoc Sprint, QR15mm Dropout, Diffusion Black
Drivetrain: Shimano SLX/XT
- Front derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7025-D, 2 x 11, Black
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow Tech Plus RD-M8000, Long Cage, 11 Speed, Black
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000 w/Optical Gear Display, 2×11 Trigger, Black
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11 Speed, 11-42T
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect, 36/26T, 2 x 11, Black
- Bottom Bracket:
Brakes: Shimano BL/BR-M315 Open Hydraulic Brake System 180/160mm
- Wheelset: Stan’s Crest 29?
- Wheel Size: 29
- Rims: Stan’s Crest 29?
- Hubs: Shimano Deore
- Spokes: Stan’s Crest 29?
- Axles: Thru-axle
- Tyres: 29? x 2.25? Onza Canis, 29? x 2.25? Onza Svelt, Tubeless Ready
- Rear Suspension: RockShox Monarch RT, Custom Tuned, 90mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Handlebar: Sector Plane, Butted 6061 Alloy, W: 700mm; Back Sweep: 9° x Dia 31.8mm, Black
- Stem: Sector Triple, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, S/M: 80mm; L: 90mm, 7° x Dia 31.8mm, Black
- Grips: Sector
- Seatpost: Sector Level, CNC 6061 Alloy shaft
- Saddle: Sector Performance series, Cr-Mo Rails, Light Foam
The Sesta provides a fast cross country and marathon bike that eats up distance efficiently. The stiffness to weight ratio of the frame is excellent, providing a good platform for the BURST technology to do its job in providing seamless grip, control and comfort. The main pivot location is designed ideally for modern drivetrain configurations in double or single ring, and the overall leverage ratio gives one a responsive feeling, coupled with small bump sensitivity and big hit control.