1. This competition is organized by Toyota SA and Cycle Lab
2. Consumers can enter via social media and online platforms
3. Purchase a Toyota and stand a chance to win your share of shopping vouchers from Cycle Lab valued at R180 000.00
i. 1 winner will be drawn each month for the following: 1x R30 000 voucher, every month between the 11th of August 2020 and the 31st of January 2021
ii. To qualify:
a. You must have purchased a Toyota vehicle between the 11th of August 2020 and the 31st of January 2021
b. You must have filled in all your details via the online google form (https://forms.gle/Q9Cs4MshcySsSTRA9) including: Your Name, Surname, purchased vehicle's VIN number, cell number, address, and email address
4. By entering you are confirming the following:
i. You are natural persons.
ii. You are a citizen and/or a South African resident in possession of a South African ID or valid resident visa.
5. Multiple entries are allowed
6. The competition is not open to:
i. Toyota SA, Cycle Lab, The Toyota dealer network; directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Toyota SA, MoreCorp, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
ii. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in above.
7. One monthly prize winner will be drawn and announced monthly.
8. Your entry into the competition stipulates that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a Shopping voucher redeemable from Cycle Lab valued at R30 0000
9. Prize(s) cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. Prize(s) cannot be transferred to another person.
11. All Participants enter and participate in this Competition at their own risk. Toyota SA and Cycle Lab will not be liable for any damage or injury whatsoever incurred by any Participant when participating in the Competition (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss).
12. Toyota SA and Cycle Lab will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner may incur because of their acceptance and/ or use of a prize, whether foreseen or not.
13. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
14. The winner of the prize will be notified via email and phone call (supplied during the process of entering the competition). If in the case Toyota SA and MoreCorp has not successfully spoken to or received response from the winner within 10 days of notification, the winner will forfeit the prize. A new winner will be randomly selected.
15. The winner will be required to visit MoreCorp Head Office, any of The Cycle Lab stores to validate themselves as a natural person, and the winner of the prize, via their South African ID or valid resident Visa. If the winner is not able to validate themselves as the person who entered into the competition, the prize will be forfeited.
16. If collection of the prize has not been completed within 2 weeks of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
17. As a prize winner you will need to be available for possibly photography, video or other content, based on the competition to be used on Cycle Lab social media channels Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, newsletter and or website.
18. The winner’s name may be published on the Toyota SA and Cycle Lab Facebook page and website.
19. Toyota SA and MoreCorp reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prize (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which Toyota SA and MoreCorp reasonably deems necessary.
20. If the winner fails to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the prize, the winner will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
21. Toyota SA and Cycle Lab are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the competition and assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
Promotion will run from the 11th of August 2020 to the 31st of January 2021